Andersons Contec DG 0-0-25
Dispersing Granule Technology
K - as K2O - (25%): Potassium sulfate, sulfate of potash magnesia
S - (13.70%): Combined Sulfur
Mn - (3.00%): Water Soluble Manganese
Mg - (4.00%): Water Soluble Magnesium
- Patented dispersing granule formula
- Lighter color high visibility ("Hi-Vis") formula
- Greatly reduces fertilizer loss due to ball, shoe & mower pickup.
- Contains manganese and magnesium to correct deficiencies.
- Provides excellent color without surge growth.
- K-Mag to help root systems develop and build turf resistance to stress.
- Contains ProactinŽ to build secondary root formation, improve heat and drought tolerance and enhance nutrition availability.
Product Type: Dispersible granular nutrient
Particle Size: SGN: 75
Net Weight: 40 lbs.
Coverage: 10,000 sq. ft. @ Medium Rate
- Specially designed for use on greens & tees
- Contains manganese & magnesium
- Contains ProactinŽ, a source of protein hydrolysate
Plant nutrients derived from sulfate of potash magnesia, potassium sulfate, manganese sulfate and protein hydrolysate.
Label link: http://pndata.andersonsinc.com/Files/Labels/CDGK25M4.1.pdf
SDS/MSDS link: http://pndata.andersonsinc.com/Files/Sdss/CDGK25M4%201%20GHS.pdf
Product Number: CHM235-00150
Product ID: 154