Andersons Contec DG 17-0-17
Dispersing Granule Technology
N - (17%):
K - as K2O - (17%): Potassium sulfate, sulfate of potash magnesia
- 8.50% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 1.27% Urea Nitrogen
- 2.98% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 4.25% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen*
S - (5.78%): Combined Sulfur
Fe - (0.50%): Iron
Mn - (0.25%): Manganese
Product Type: Dispersible granular nutrient
- Patented dispersing granule formula
- Ideal product for spoon-feeding programs applied with a granule spreader.
- Greatly reduces fertilizer loss due to ball, shoe & mower pickup.
- Contains iron, and manganese to correct minor nutrient deficiencies.
Nitrogen Type: MUtech™
Particle Size: SGN: 75
Net Weight: 40 lbs.
Coverage: 13,600 sq. ft. @ Low Rate
*4.25% slowly available nitrogen from methylene ureas
Label link: http://pndata.andersonsinc.com/Files/Labels/CDG178WM40.pdf
SDS/MSDS link: http://pndata.andersonsinc.com/Files/Sdss/CDG178WM40%20GHS.pdf
Product Number: OTH070-00300
Product ID: 19