Pageant® Intrinsic™ fungicide
Category: Plant Protection
Manufacturer: BASF Specialty Products
THE fungicide for disease control and plant health
Pageant® Intrinsic™ brand fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide combining two fast-acting active ingredients, Boscalid and Pyraclostrobin, into one product that offers more control on more diseases than any other currently registered fungicide. When used as directed, Pageant Intrinsic:
Pageant Intrinsic also provides plant health benefits such as improved tolerance to stress and increased efficiency of plant processes. This enables plants to better withstand disease and a multitude of environmental stresses, resulting in improved plant performance.
- Provides effective control of a broad spectrum of key diseases.
- Offers growers a useful resistance management tool.
- Delivers excellent plant safety.
- Can be tank-mixed with most recommended fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, biological control products, adjuvants and additives.
- Provides improved plant health in the form of stress management of cold, heat, drought and shipping stresses.
Pageant Intrinsic can be tank-mixed with most recommended fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, biological control products, adjuvants and additives. Adjuvants may improve the performance of Pageant Intrinsic under certain conditions, however, not all combinations of plants and tank mixes have been tested. Before tank-mixing, test the combination on a small portion of the plant to be treated to insure no phytotoxic response will occur. Generally, if the adjuvant or additive doesn’t cause phytotoxicity, then the addition of Pageant Intrinsic will not (test first, though, as not all plants are equal and there may be cultivar sensitivities).
Label link: http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ldA9F005.pdf
SDS/MSDS link: http://www.cdms.net/ldat/mpA9F000.pdf
Product Number: CHM110-00170c
Product ID: 235